Our Terms & Conditions for use of our web site and taking up the advertised Deals:
These are the overall umbrella Terms and Conditions when you take up a Deal advertised on our site: www.gowilddeals.com and with the participating Merchant. A Merchant is the party who ultimately provides the fulfilment of the Goods or Service, which comprises of the Deal. The Deal is either the advertised Goods or Service offered by the Merchant that may be purchased at a discount from the Go Wild Deals web site.
- Go Wild Deals is the web publisher and publishes information received by it, comprising of the Deals, where this information has been provided by the Merchant. As such Go Wild Deals, will be deemed to be not ultimately responsible for any content or information displayed on the web site but will monitor this daily and will remove any material that it is subsequently aware of is inaccurate or offensive. The information or content that is published relating to each Deal, is provided by the Merchant and Go Wild Deals does not vouch for its accuracy, truthfulness, opinions, advice or completeness of any Deal terms described.
- Deals are sent to our opted in email data base from time to time and Deals are also promoted on our web site www.gowilddeals.com. As a receiver of these emails you can opt out at any time, by responding to the opt out link at the foot of each email.
- By entering into a Deal, you will be deemed to have understood and will abide by these Terms and Conditions.
- These terms apply to all Deals purchased through Go Wild Deals web site.
- Deals must be taken up using the deal instructions by the closing date, as stated.
- All Deals are subject to the Goods or Services being available from the Merchant where it is entirely the Merchant’s responsibility to adhere to the offer terms of the Deal. Go Wild Deals is the web publisher and acts as the Agent, the principal is the Merchant with these Deals offered.
- A Deal becomes valid after you receive your Confirmation Email of your Deal, but the fulfilment of your Deal must be agreed with the Merchant subject to their availability.
- Deals are only open to those people aged 18 years or over.
- Postage and packing may be applicable to your Deal and we will notify you before you check out via the payment page of our web site on the deal if there are any charges.
- Deals are not transferable and the terms of each Deal are as seen, that is non negotiable.
- Deals cannot be used in conjunction with any other deal or offer.
- All Deals offered are strictly to be redeemed in accordance with the Deal Terms.
- Deals must be taken up in Good Faith.
- The use of the Go Wild Deals web site in the taking up of Deals is for consumers rather than commercial entitles where we connect Customers with the Merchant to engage on their advertised terms in the Deal Outline.
- When contacting the Merchant to arrange the take up of your deal by phone or email, please advise them that this is a deal from Go Wild Deals and quote your unique Order Number.
- If you register with us to be notified of our daily Deals, you agree that we will be able to send these daily deals to you by email, until you opt out.
- Deal prices quoted do not include local taxes, postage and package,(if applicable) and service charges, all additional costs will be specified clearly in the Deal details before you make the decision to buy.
- All gratuities are at your discretion with the Merchant.
- Deals with alcohol provided cannot be taken up by anyone under the age of 18 years.
- Deals may be re-run under revised Terms and Conditions and pricing which would be agreed with our Merchants.
- All advertisements that promote the Deals on the Go Wild Deals web site reflect the Terms and Conditions that we have agreed with the Merchant and at the time of going to press these were correct. Go Wild Deals accept no liability in the event that the subsequent terms of the Deal are changed by the Merchant, but we will of course, offer a full no quibble refund within 7 days of the date of your order, provided that you have not received this Deal.
- Go Wild Deals reserves the right to withdraw an offer before the advertised closing time, for any reason and also may change and amend the terms of a Deal while the Deal is in place.
- All images and details advertised as part of the Deal remain the property and intellectual property of the Merchant and this material cannot be used by any party using Go Wild Deals web site, without the express prior written permission of the Merchant.
- All images, text, logos relating to Go Wild Deals web site remain the Intellectual Property of the web site and ultimate owner and parent company.
Go Wild Deals, its Merchant partners, affiliates and employees make no warranties as to the Description of the Deal, Service, Goods, any claims in the advertising or any information provided as part of the Deal for any Goods or Services offered as the Deals, you use the Go Wild Deals web site, entirely at your own risk. The Deal is provided on an “as is basis”, with no express or implied claims to the suitability, functionality, usability, reliability thereof.
Go Wild Deals, its employees and partners shall bear no liability whatsoever for any losses claims arising from using this web site by Customers or Merchants or any third party, this includes inter alia, any direct or indirect consequential losses, profits sustained arising from the use of the site or concluding a purchase of a Deal with us.
These Terms and Conditions are based on UK law, and subject to the Courts of England & Wales, with the operating Territory being the United Kingdom.
The "Coffee Catch Up with Peter Andre" Prize Rules
The promotion will open at 8.00am British Summer Time BST on 7 May 2013 and closes at 9.00pm BST on 18th May 2013.
To enter into the promotion and be eligible to win, eligible members must, during the promotion period, register to become a member of www.gowilddeals.com.
The eligible member receives 1 automatic entry into the promotion.
Entry into the promotion is only open to persons who:
(a) are UK residents aged 18 years and over;
(b) and register to become members of the website www.gowilddeals.com at the time of entering the promotion
Winners will be chosen at random from all valid entries.
The winner will be notified by email and must make themselves available to attend either East Grinstead NYCC or Brighton NYCC by July 31st, 2013.
Any costs associated with attending the coffee catch up are the responsibility of the eligible member.
Prize is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
The Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to.
Our policy is such that we will not pass on your details to any third party without your prior consent.