- We do not collect personal information if you only browse this website.
- When we do collect personal information, it is our usual practice to collect this information directly from you. We do that through the member registration process and when you place an order with us. Personal information may include your name, postal address, telephone number and email address.
- Online payments are handled by e-way external third party service providers. We do not see or store your credit card or banking details. Please check the eway.co.uk website for details of their privacy policies and security measures.
- Our server may log details about any computer used to access the Website (such as the IP address, operating system and browser type), the date and time of access, and details of the information downloaded.
- We only use your personal information for the purposes for which you give it to us and for internal management purposes. You agree to us using your email address to send you messages concerning your membership account, any orders you place and information about the products sold by us. If you would prefer not to receive promotional or other material from us, please let us know and we will respect your request.
- We do not give information about you to government agencies, organisations or anyone else unless one of the following applies:
- you have consented;
- you would expect us to or we have told you we will;
- it is required or authorized by law;
- it will prevent or lessen a serious and imminent threat to somebody’s life or health; or
- the disclosure is reasonably necessary for law enforcement.
- You may request us to remove your personal information from our database by emailing us or using the contact form on the website.
- Under the Data Protection Act 1998 and subsequent legislation you have a right to request access to your personal information held by us. You may do this by sending us an email using our help centre or by writing to us at:
Go Wild Deals
8 Liberty Square